The story of this blanket starts in the country of Georgia, Tiblisi, surrounded by mountain ranges that run down to the Black sea. It's one of the most breath taking places in the world.
Opposite the Georgian School of Ballet, this delicately crafted gate, from the arts and crafts era of the 1930's, is on an otherwise very austere building. The contrast is dramatic, as if it were a gate that were to magically bring you to a hidden place of wonder.
Dark Steel and Light Fawn
General Care Instructions for Irish Linen Products
Caring for Linen is relativly simple, the fabric is amazingly durable. Following these instructions will help it stay in top condition for longer
- Machine Washable: Gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water (up to 40°C).
- Mild Detergent: Use a mild, liquid detergent. Avoid bleach or brighteners.
- Separate Wash: Wash linen items separately to avoid friction.
- Tumble Dry on Low: If necessary, use a low heat setting.
- Line Dry Recommended: Preferable to line dry for natural softness.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Prevents color fading.
- Ironing is Optional: Iron while damp for a smoother look.
- Use a Medium-Hot Iron: Iron on the reverse side to protect colors.
- Store in a Cool, Dry Place: Avoid plastic bags or boxes.
- Avoid Compression: Prevent creasing by not compressing under heavy items.
- No Bleaching: Bleach can damage linen fibers.
- Gentle Handling: Linen becomes softer and more absorbent with each wash.
- Promptly Remove from Dryer: Minimize wrinkles by removing when slightly damp.