This blanket is the dreams of the seaside. There are two colour variants stemming from the same inspiration.
The bright colours are the start of the summer. Swimwear, parasols, buckets and spades, and icecream. The colours that really lift your spirits and give you that summer feeling.
The sun bleached variant is named so because it symbolises the depth of summer. The heat, the colours of the beach faded by sun and sea. It's all about the light of the sun and long hours chilling on the beach.
General Care Instructions for Irish Linen Products
Caring for Linen is relativly simple, the fabric is amazingly durable. Following these instructions will help it stay in top condition for longer
- Machine Washable: Gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water (up to 40°C).
- Mild Detergent: Use a mild, liquid detergent. Avoid bleach or brighteners.
- Separate Wash: Wash linen items separately to avoid friction.
- Tumble Dry on Low: If necessary, use a low heat setting.
- Line Dry Recommended: Preferable to line dry for natural softness.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Prevents color fading.
- Ironing is Optional: Iron while damp for a smoother look.
- Use a Medium-Hot Iron: Iron on the reverse side to protect colors.
- Store in a Cool, Dry Place: Avoid plastic bags or boxes.
- Avoid Compression: Prevent creasing by not compressing under heavy items.
- No Bleaching: Bleach can damage linen fibers.
- Gentle Handling: Linen becomes softer and more absorbent with each wash.
- Promptly Remove from Dryer: Minimize wrinkles by removing when slightly damp.