Our Linen Sun Scarves have been designed to keep your neck protected at all times. The exciting facts of natural linen, is that it's perfect for staying cool in the summer months, allowing air to flow through the long flax fibers, promoting excellent breathability.
If you are soaking up the weather, it’s also good to know that Linen sun scarves are naturally wicking by soaking up perspiration and locking it into the long flax fibers. Once the perspiration can been collected, it is then broken up into the air because of the breathability of the Linen.
Also, when out in the winter months, Our Linen scarves can also provide great warmth and protection.
Inspiration behind our Designer Scarves
Named after a famous Palio champion, this design is inspired by the tension on the corners of the flags used in Siena, Italy each year.
inspired by the board walk on this stunning Thai beach, This is a natural look for the summer that suits everyone.
Visit Nice early in the season, sit back and relax in an ocean side cafe and you will be perked up by seeing these bright candy colours everywhere.
Dublin Bay Sunrise
The weave and colour placement in this scarf is a direct copy of the sunrise over Howth .
El Paradiso is a sailing boat and this design is the surface of the Ionian summer sea all around it. The Sun, the sea – it's heaven!
The ever popular ‘Matelot’ Stripes, a favourite of the rich and famous in their Mediterranean playgrounds.
Lisbon is famous for the cobble stone designs in Rossio Square. The swirls and sets create this great summer pattern.
General Care Instructions for Irish Linen Products
Caring for Linen is relativly simple, the fabric is amazingly durable. Following these instructions will help it stay in top condition for longer
- Machine Washable: Gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water (up to 40°C).
- Mild Detergent: Use a mild, liquid detergent. Avoid bleach or brighteners.
- Separate Wash: Wash linen items separately to avoid friction.
- Tumble Dry on Low: If necessary, use a low heat setting.
- Line Dry Recommended: Preferable to line dry for natural softness.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Prevents color fading.
- Ironing is Optional: Iron while damp for a smoother look.
- Use a Medium-Hot Iron: Iron on the reverse side to protect colors.
- Store in a Cool, Dry Place: Avoid plastic bags or boxes.
- Avoid Compression: Prevent creasing by not compressing under heavy items.
- No Bleaching: Bleach can damage linen fibers.
- Gentle Handling: Linen becomes softer and more absorbent with each wash.
- Promptly Remove from Dryer: Minimize wrinkles by removing when slightly damp.