Ferguson's Irish Linen Double Damask has 77 Threads per cm (202 per sq. inch) with a weight of xxx gsm.
Sustainably finished and available in two widths. Used in table linens such as tablecloths & napkins. Could equally be used in window treatments.
- Ferguson's Irish Linen Double Damask is woven in Banbridge, Co. Down
- Soft-washed treatment
- Fabric comes pre-shrunk
- Machine Washable up to 40 °C
- Do not use optical brightening washing agents or bleach as this will alter the colour.
- Heavy weight *** gsm
- Not available for return nor exchange
- The item is shipped in continuous length as per the ordered quantity up to 30m
- Available in two widths - 175cm width & 300cm width