100% Irish Linen Chambray
The Chambray weaving pattern of the white warp yarns intersecting with weft colours results in fabulous fresh coloured 100% Linens.
Ideal fabric for bed linen such as duvet covers, sheeting and pillowcases and perfect for shirting and similar apparel. Perfect for tablescaping but equally as beautiful for window treatment and window covering.
- Chambray 100% Irish linen woven in Banbridge, Co. Down
- Soft-washed treatment / softened
- Pre-shrunk finish
- Machine Washable up to 40 °C
- Do not use optical brightening washing agents or bleach as this will alter the colour.
- Medium weight *** gsm
- Not available for return nor exchange
- The item is shipped in continuous length as per the ordered quantity up to 30m
- Available in 300cm widths
- Available in 5 sumptuous colours