Huckaback 100% Irish Linen Fabric
Huckaback this refers to a particular weaving technique creating a looser and uneven surface. This allow the fabric to absorb water faster, and to dry quickly making it the ideal fabric for Spa linens, towelling & robes.
- Woven in Pure Irish linen Banbridge, Co. Down
- Soft-washed treatment
- Pre-shrunk finish
- Machine Washable up to 40 °C
- Do not use optical brightening washing agents or bleach as this will alter the colour.
- Medium weight *** gsm
- Not available for return nor exchange
- The item is shipped in continuous length as per the ordered quantity up to 30m
- Available in 175cm width