Ferguson's Irish Linen Imperial Damask is the very finest quality 100% Irish Linen. It has 92 Threads per cm (235 per sq. inch) with a weight of 210gsm.
Sustainably finished and available in 274cm width. Used in table cloths and napkins for Royalty and Embassies around the world.
- Ferguson's Irish Linen Imperial Damask is woven in Banbridge, Co. Down
- Soft-washed treatment
- Fabric comes pre-shrunk
- Machine Washable up to 40 °C
- Do not use optical brightening washing agents or bleach as this will alter the colour.
- Heavy weight 210 gsm
- Not available for return nor exchange
- The item is shipped in continuous length as per the ordered quantity up to 30m
- Available in 274cm width