Pictures do not do justice to double damask. Double damask is a finer, higher quality than single damask and has a different feel and handle due to the higher thread count. You can get in touch with us if you'd like samples before you decide.
As with the single damask variant, Satin Band placemats allow for a luxury that's equally suited to both contemporary and classic table settings. The double damask quality however, is sought after by Royalty from around the world.
One, Four, Six
General Care Instructions for Irish Linen Products
Caring for Linen is relativly simple, the fabric is amazingly durable. Following these instructions will help it stay in top condition for longer
- Machine Washable: Gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water (up to 40°C).
- Mild Detergent: Use a mild, liquid detergent. Avoid bleach or brighteners.
- Separate Wash: Wash linen items separately to avoid friction.
- Tumble Dry on Low: If necessary, use a low heat setting.
- Line Dry Recommended: Preferable to line dry for natural softness.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Prevents color fading.
- Ironing is Optional: Iron while damp for a smoother look.
- Use a Medium-Hot Iron: Iron on the reverse side to protect colors.
- Store in a Cool, Dry Place: Avoid plastic bags or boxes.
- Avoid Compression: Prevent creasing by not compressing under heavy items.
- No Bleaching: Bleach can damage linen fibers.
- Gentle Handling: Linen becomes softer and more absorbent with each wash.
- Promptly Remove from Dryer: Minimize wrinkles by removing when slightly damp.